Friday 27 January 2012

Geek chic satchels

I came across these gorgeous bags when I was flicking through the pages Januarys 2012 Vogue. I was stopped in my tracks by a bright pink page and I was immediately drawn towards a fluoro satchel. 
Then I died a little bit inside when I saw that it cost £98 for an 11 inch. Needless to say I was straight onto google and I came across the cambridge satchel company which stocks and products the babies. They have different types of satchels which all come in a variety of sizes and colours and well what more can I say? I need one. They have some in the sale (cheapest around £55 but sadly no pictures  of the sale ones along side the description and some of them are marked down as damaged which takes all the fun out of buying a brand new bag. Maybe if I wish hard enough one will somehow find itself to my house because if I was to buy my dream bag, I wouldn't be able to afford to eat for a month. Oh the woes of being a fashion forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment