Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dip-dye hair

Brightly coloured hair was seen everywhere over the fashion weeks and the trend has taken to the streets and spread like wild fire.




Once a hair choice reserved for the underground scene, this trend is now really popular and is perfect for summer.

May it be little tiny streaks, just the ends or whole head colour, hair is not longer just blonde, brown or red.
So like many others, I grabbed myself some hair dye and tried out the trend.

I was going to blog about how I did it but instead I made a video tutorial because it seemed easier at the time than trying to explain it in writing.
I apologise for the weird facial expressions and I hope it's useful. If you have any questions just comment and I'll try and help :)
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment