Tuesday 20 March 2012

King Charles


I have no idea where I first heard this man but his voice and random adopted name stuck in my head and I think he is going to be something special. Real name Charles Johnston, he is English and showcases what has to be some of the most beautiful music coming through the industry today.


His hair let alone is enough to stir up inspiration in an individual, but his style is phenomenal. His clothes and outfits have this amazing mix of eclectic old-school, 17th century, hippie, old grandad and it some how comes together and looks beyond cool. 
Take away the clothes, the hair and the pirate beard and you are left with the bare essentials of a indie singer-songwriter sensation.


I would say if you are a fan of the likes of Mumford and sons, Noah and the whale, Laura Marling ETC then this man is right up your street. His lyrics are beautiful and it's the kind of music you just want to listen to over and over. His talent is undeniable and he can play the guitar very well. I rest my case.


My favourite song so far has to be Lovelust, give it a listen and follow the King on twitter as he only has 4000 followers!








His debut album Loveblood is out May 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment