Friday 3 February 2012

My girl looking fierce

Now if you know me then you will be aware that I adore this girl, so when I saw her on the cover of Wonderland I was literally screaming and jumping up and down in WHS. The cover is so simple and clean and yet powerful but I wouldn't expect anything less from Nicki or Wonderland. The main Barbz herself is rocking a Prada silk body with matching cartoon motif jacket, channelling her love of Harajuku and of course she's got on her MAC lipstick, from the range she created with them and her statement pink locks are in a cute curly style. The pictures inside are gorgeous (her boobs are looking AMAZING) her skin is glowing and she looks really happy. In the interview she talks about how much her fans mean to her and the connection she has with each one which I personally think you don't find enough with singers these days. All in all she is just a TOP BABE!

Wonderland is out now £5.00

1 comment:

  1. I brought this on friday, and will be bringing it back to the house. Hehe xoxo

    ReplyDelete