Wednesday 12 December 2012

Seven Psychopaths

I wouldn't normally do a film review but I went to see Seven Psychopaths last night and it was actually really good.
I had no idea what it was about even after seeing the trailer for it and I wasn't particularly bothered about seeing but seeing as Life of Pi isn't out yet, me and the bf went to Seven Psychopaths.

It's a funny and cleverly written film, by a Brit too which is always nice. The story basically follows a struggling screen writer (Colin Farrell) as he gets caught up in the gang world of America when his friend dognap's a gangsta's pooch.

It's something different and really funny and it works, not at all like your typical shoot out gang world film.

Plus Colin Farrell looks hot.
See the trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment